About the job
What will you do?
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing pre-sales technical support/expertise to assist the sales team in their sales effort.
- Capture customer needs, define & optimize whole (or part of) technical scope of customer project proposals.
- Optimize Technical Solution to meet Customer Target Price and Expected Solution Performance.
- Provide technical support to Opportunity Leaders and Tendering teams until project award.
- Challenge contributors & quotation centers to be competitive and technically compliant before the bid submittal.
- Identify technical risks and optimize the overall technical solution proposal.
- Build comprehensive technical offer proposal documents.
- Possesses specialized product knowledge in a single product or product line
- Delivers in depth presentations and product demonstrations to clients and sales representatives
- May possess some capability for the installation component of product/service solutions and develop prototypes to demonstrate the feasibility of product solutions
- May have a continuing role in customer support to address clients’ issues in the usage of organizational products/services.
- Education preferred: Bachelor’s or Master’s of Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Design or Commissioning experience is required, end-zone experience.
- Willingness to develop pre-sales career path (Tendering/ Business Development).
- Good understanding of the client’s problems, technology and industry-specific knowledge is preferred.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, as well as negotiation and influencing skills in a multicultural environment.