About the job
- Define the Project logistic plan and/or method of statement, in strict coordination with VMT and PMI.
- Manage Marine Agency services, customs and immigration formalities, various vessel supplies and disposal, crew change, in a safe and timely manner in accordance with Project requirements.
- Liaise with VMT, subcontractors and supply chain management process in order to ensure that Project Line pipes, equipment & material mobilization/demobilization, customs clearance, tracking, handling, storage and final delivery onto offshore installation vessel are executed in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure that the logistics activities overall are performed in agreement with approved HSE procedures, participate to Risk Assessment when appropriate, participate and generate Job Safety Analysis, Tool Box Talk as needed, apply for Management of Change where required, perform lesson learns and end of project documents.
- Manage logistic officers and coordinators.
Task Will Include
- Develop starting from tender stage Project logistics plan according to specific marine operating fleet requisites and operational requirements.
- Support commercial department in individuate risks and opportunities related to logistics activities, provide cost effective solutions that could anyway guarantee to execute the Project in a safe and timely manner.
- In general ensure that all Project Logistics activities are carried out in manner consistent with Saipem policy on health, safety, quality and environmental matters in accordance with Saipem specific procedures.
- Liaise with VMT and PMI to manage marine operating fleet inward/outward formalities and customs, arrange for vessels navigation and operational permit/authorization, according to local rules and regulations.
- Coordinate and arrange for Customs formalities from materials receipt up to final transportation offshore onto the installation vessel involved, and viceversa.
- Define guidelines with Tax/administration Department and supply chain management in order to make sure that any issue related to inward Customs formalities will not affect outward Customs formalities and consequently will not jeopardize the overall Project execution, according to Customs and fiscal regulations in the Area/country of operation
- Activate and participate in the procurement process of any specific local supply that the marine operating fleet could require.
- Support VMT/HR to coordinate general personnel, and crew changes and to fulfill immigration formalities.