About the job
We are looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to join our team! If you are passionate and enthusiastic about traveling, and if you love improving others’ travel experiences, you will love this job!
Your responsibilities will be to
- Discuss client requirements and advise on suitable options, face to face, over the telephone or by email.
- Plan, prepare and cost itineraries (travel plans) for clients
- Issue flight tickets, hotel reservations and other travel services.
- Assist with changes to travel arrangements and bookings where required.
- Collect payments and maintain records of transactions
- Build seasonal travel packages based on market trends and promotional fares.
- Keep up to date with travel trends, restrictions rules and regulations in the region.
The ideal candidate is:
- Must be fluent in Arabic (reading, writing and speaking).
- Must be residing in Qatar.
- At least 2 years of experience in ticketing and reservation role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience working with Amadeus, and online hotel platforms.
- An in-depth understanding of travel industry policies including faring, refunds, and reissues.