About the job
Looking for an experienced Operations Manager for Qatar market to join the team. You will provide leadership for the operation, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions and developing and implementing operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting the HR department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance. Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in operations management and have prior experience in a management or leadership position within the textile industry. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
What Our Client Offer
- Full Health and medical insurance.
- Top market School Uniform British Company with more than 150 years old.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- Open door policy in our offices with an inclusive, welcoming culture.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders and customers.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with the laws and regulations of the country.
- Work with the GCC Manager to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Find ways to increase sales and quality of customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Must have prior experience within the textile industry.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Proficiency in Ms Excel
- Proficient user of other Microsoft Office programs: Word, PowerPoint…
- Business intelligence experience.
- Bilingual English – Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Retail operations processes.
- Excellent knowledge of E-commerce processes.
- Working experience with relevant software (e.g. SAGE 300).
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving.
- A strategic and analytical mind.
Other Important Notes
- No Holidays between July – September as per company policy
- Late evening and weekend work required during BTS Events in August & September