About the job
We invite you to join us.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Engineer – Roads/Handover to join our award-winning team based within our Doha, Qatar Office.
This critical role will be responsible for ensuring that the designs submitted for the infrastructure works (roads and related landscape) are accurate, feasible and within scope/budgets as per client needs. Design review and being part of the tender review team is the focus of the role and the position needs the selected Engineer to be technically strong with regards to roads and landscape related to drainage projects.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Demonstrating knowledge of Civil Engineering techniques, and procedures, relevant international codes, and standards.
- Demonstrating experience and capability in all aspects of relevant discipline within the construction field.
- Handling multiple design review tasks in parallel
- Providing technical input into tender review submissions and verifications.
- Demonstrating the ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
- Understanding, identifying, and assessing project risk and sharing this with the wider team to ensure works are not impacted.
- Communicating effectively, both in verbal and written communication.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 15 years of broad-based engineering and project management experience, partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline plus a Qatar Engineering License (UPDA/MMUP). 5 years of GCC experience is required within drainage projects with associated road and landscape works.