About the job
Based in Qatar and reporting to the Service Manager, the position holder will support the service team by responding to routine and emergency maintenance and repair service requests; prioritizing and coordinating work orders; assigning work to service technicians; serving as liaison with customers; inspecting completed work and resolving complaints.
- Initiate and follow up on the process of creating SAP-compliant article numbers with the Product Marketing Coordinator (PMC) for the spare parts
- Handle all breakdown calls received and schedule technicians to attend on a priority basis
- Schedule technicians on a day-to-day basis to carry out preventive maintenance of all dormakaba products covered under warranty, contract, and spot jobs
- Provide monthly service works forecast & be accountable for the overall performance in the increase of spot job & spare part sales turnover in the respective area of responsibility
- Prepare quotations upon receipt of service reports from the technicians and inquiries received through and follow up till PO creation
- Ensure target fulfillment of Service contract letter renewals to communicated to the customer on a timely basis
- Generate sales orders, purchase orders and follow up with suppliers for the quick dispatch of material
- Coordinate with other departments to follow up on sample orders
- Identify and recommend possible opportunities to direct the Service Manager
The Successful Applicant
- High school graduate
- 3 -5 Years of relevant experience in technical support/ sales coordination knowledge of SAP is a must
- Sales focused mindset/approach to business and knowledge in contracts management is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- A demonstrated capability to meet established deadlines and to work under pressure in a challenging, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment.
Successful applicants only will be considered and contacted for the interview process.