About the job
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides excellent customer service in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, address guests service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Ensure the restaurant is fully prepared, cleaned, and organized for daily operation.
- Direct and supervise staff members engaged in daily operations.
- Resolve guest concerns and complaints in order to maintain a positive atmosphere.
- Work varied shift schedule including lunch and dinner shifts, opening and closing the restaurant.
- Effectively lead and motivate employees through the implementation of in-house training.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identified, recommended, developed, and implemented new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports and other reports as requested by the Management.
- Preparation of staff duty roster. Ensure that there is a sufficient number of staff and rotation of shifts.
- Cost control and inventory management.
- Meet financial goals set by the Company.
- Restaurant Management: 2 years (Required)
- A bachelor’s degree holder
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Food and Beverage Industry in the same designation
- The candidate must have a valid QID with NOC to transfer.
- Local applicants from Qatar only.
- A fixed package that includes company-provided accommodation and transportation.
- One meal during duty.
- Two years contract.
- Only candidates willing to transfer to the company accommodation will be shortlisted.
- Industry: Restaurant