About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating the status of guest rooms on the assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
To be Success in this role, you should have :
- Relevant Trade or Vocational Qualification
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Competent in using computer-based applications
- Preferably has held the same position within the international hotel environment.
- Hospitality background and a good understanding of Hotel operations.
- Good management skills with the ability to delegate work set clear direction and manage work activities.
- Strong service orientation and cross-cultural awareness.
- Industry: Housekeeping