About the job
About The Role
As a Finance Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate, complete, and reliable accounting information complying with existing company accounting policies and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ensure asset and inventory reconciliations are prepared between different systems and any variance is properly investigated and rectified in a timely manner.
- Responsible to look after financial accounting for Accounts receivable.
- Support the Lead Finance Officer in the budgeting, forecasting activities, Month end accruals; ensure preparation of asset and inventory reconciliations.
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting or Graduate from Finance Business Schools
- Minimum 4 years of experience or a Master’s degree in Finance
- Knowledge of Oracle system and IFRS (International Finance Reporting Standards).
- Must have experience in Business Finance (Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting), Financial Controlling and Budgeting
- Knowledge in Asset & Inventory reconciliation.
- Experience working to tight internal reporting timescales.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Preferred to have ACCA, CFA, CMA qualifications
- Industry: Finance