About the job
As a Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for support the implementation of the loyalty marketing strategy (including Brand, Acquisition, Accrual, Redemption and Customer Engagement) through business and channel analysis, marketing performance and campaign design to deliver against the Loyalty and Digital Direct targets, namely acquisition, revenue, active members, member engagement metrics.
- Along with key stakeholders, work to solve key business and customer problems through defining and delivery of key campaigns, as well as delivery of the agreed overarching loyalty marketing strategy.
- In cooperation with Manager Loyalty Marketing Proactively plan and implement key activities to support core KPI performance metrics (including acquisition, accruals, breakage, redemption, engagement, mobile app downloads and UOR) leveraging the expertise of digital marketing and CRM teams.
- Identify and share opportunities for consideration for the use of group-wide assets, with an aim to support the overall delivery of incremental business revenue and overall customer engagement/loyalty through resourceful use of assets.
- Manage the creative process for campaigns with internal and external agencies, to ensure campaign delivery in accordance with an agreed creative campaign brief
- With the line manager, identify progress cross-business initiatives to support growth in-line with the loyalty department and digital direct KPI’s
- Work closely with partners, sales, products and creative teams, to develop globally relevant and locally tailored campaigns and experiences, with additional personalization wherever possible and appropriate
- Identify, through the use of performance, customer and insight data, opportunities to further deepen the loyalty and Privilege Club brand footprint across the business and partner networks.
- Identify the right audiences for each campaign, considering customer segmentation, micro-segmentation and loyalty lifecycle. Define where it is possible and appropriate to deliver target-oriented campaigns through comprehensive presentation and recommendation of results and learnings to support progression and awareness of campaign performance and efforts.
- Proactively track campaigns after deployment with performance metrics across all deployed channels to achieve the most optimal outcome by identifying areas of improvement.
- With the Line Manager, employ a test and learn approach through strategies such as A/B, multi-variant, audience and subject-line testing, to continually challenge and learn from campaign activity, in order to optimize re-occurring activity.
- Close the loop on all campaigns through comprehensive presentation and recommendation of results and learnings to support progression and awareness of campaign performance and efforts
- Collaborate with the CRM and Personalisation teams to identify and plan key use cases and data models, to achieve progressive steps toward future strategic objectives.
- Work proactively and collaboratively across the business where appropriate in order to achieve strong working relationships. Work proactively with other key customer-facing stakeholders to ensure end to end delivery for campaigns and journeys, ensuring seamless execution.
- Proactively manage time and priorities with management and campaign leads, ensuring blockers are raised with recommendations, in a timely manner to keep deliverables on track and drive efficiency.
- Work closely with the Loyalty campaign coordinator to ensure the capture of all spend and promo miles budget, as well as forecasting of future, spend requirements for managed campaigns.
- Work with Procurement to ensure we have the correct selection of vendors as agreed with the Loyalty Marketing Manager and outlined in the annual plan and strategy.
A successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree qualification
- 4-5 years of experience in providing support in the implementation of the loyalty marketing strategy through business and channel analysis, marketing performance and campaign design.
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of dashboard reporting tools e.g. PowerBI
- Good understanding or enthusiasm for the airline industry.
- Ability to understand customer data and communicate it in a concise and relevant way.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.