About the job
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy.
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Openly question established practices and achieve continuous quality and cost optimization improvements
- Create an environment in which a focus on value awareness is developed and constantly think in terms of cost/benefit trade-off.
- Identify and adopt creative and alternative approaches to problem-solving and encourage others to do the same.
- Actively participate in the weekly HSE meetings, and where applicable, attend JSA’s / safety meetings, PTPs, drills, Daily Tool Box Talks, etc…
- Assist Lifting department in ensuring that all containers, baskets, lifting gear etc. on supplies coming are in a safe condition, compliance, and with valid certification as per the relevant sections in CMS
- Ensure DG are matching IMDG requirement for backload and report any discrepancies
- Ensure all hotels (safe haven & self isolation) booking are done and projection for both MP/CTR are communicated to hotel
- Develop follow up tool to control hotel management – check-in and check-out
- Raise TRFs and ensure follow up until offshore mob
- Dawinci player to support all chopper movement with CTR/MP
- Maintain MP offshore rotation plan as per offshore CSR requests and liaise with Onshore Personnel Log for changes follow up
- Maintain overview of EPCIC4 and DBNPP CTR’s Plan for day to day cargo operations: MR request, vendor delivery, loading and offloading of cargo and vessel movements
- Inbound & Outbound Materials: Verify ALL cargoes are manifested as well as returned documents.
- Control Material Reception Report and check if conform with MR and outbound manifest
- Communicate with offshore MPT about Material Reception and issue NC reports or OSD
- Ensure that final transport to the dedicated installation site is arranged and done
- Daily communication with Onshore Log Supervisor, CTR Log Coordinator (onshore position) and CTR Material Coordinator (located on JUB) if applicable
- Participate in the change of planning of logistics operations according to urgencies and non-planned events on site while ensuring coordination with other entities
- Coordinate with Platform teams to manage the scheduling of vessels alongside the installations
- Finalize Daily and Weekly report activities
- Check interfield transfer
- Daily Logistics Movements
- Weekly rotational plan for each project
- Weekly activities report to OOE
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Logistics operations with Minimum 5 years experience in Logistics for the Oil and Gas industry (Drilling, Production, Projects and Construction)
- Operational Position, need to be constantly on the Field, Decision making, urgencies
- Good knowledge of Logistics means being involved in Oil and Gas activity (Marine Vessels, Lifting Handling Equipment) and International standards linked to Lifting Handling, Marine Transportation and HSE
- Adaptability, Problem-solving, Communication skills with numerous entities, flexible and firm in terms of Respect for HSE rules
- English fluent.