About the job
A leading payments technology company is actively recruiting for a Senior Regional Sales Manager to be based in Qatar.
***Please take the time to read the job description, you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. We do check all applications and suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.***
Key aspects of the role include:
- Extracting and implementing go-to-market strategies for payment-related products.
- A strong understanding of payment industry processes.
- Knowledge of Payment security products
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the payment industry (issuing and acquiring side) and provide direction within the company on such initiatives.
- Targeting large banks (issuers) and fintech space.
- Understands Mobile Payments space, capturing the Mobile Payments and generic payment trends in the market and feeding the same to the product teams for product enhancements.
- Able to manage new/existing accounts within MENA, responsible for Cross Sell and Up Sell within existing accounts.
- Coordinate between the customer/prospect and internal teams for RFI/RFP’s and contract closure.
- Coordinating with marketing to lead marketing campaigns and lead generation events in MENA.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Experience in Mobile Payments or Payment security Sales background is required.
- Candidate must have a background in managing large deals.
- Deep exposure in creating pipelines and hunting
- Self-driven and hands-on
- Must have great network/contacts within key banks in Qatar.
- Arabic fluency (written and verbal) is a must.
***We check all applications and suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.***