About the job
Manages all the components of the Service Desk within the IT Shared Service. Provides leadership and develops a Customer First culture within the team as they represent the main route for all users to access the IT Services.
- Leads and manages the IT Service Desk ensuring the Service Desk team is appropriately resourced, and skilled to provide 1st and 2nd-level customer support for all IT Services according to SLA’s, work practices and procedures.
- Ensure Level 1 and Level 2 customer support for all IT Services. Coordinate with external vendors and product principles for L3 and L4 support.
- Ensure constant supervision of daily work ticketing software (Help Desk software)
- Manages all high-severity incidents including post-incident review of Severity 1 incidents
- Ensure customer satisfaction surveys and review customer feedback. Take appropriate actions.
- Supervises Office 365 Admin Center and active directory service for users & groups creation, deletion and suspension
- Supervises technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Walk customers through the problem-solving process.
- Monitors the ticketing system database and follow-up with assigned technical support staff.
- Ensures IT Service Desk Dashboards are up to date and continually improved.
- Analyzes trends in Help Desk requests and generate a statistical monthly report
- Measures performance of technicians & takes preventive action so that daily amount of issues can be reduced
- Ensures IT Technicians are continually trained on new systems and technologies where needed
- Ensures effectiveness of the response to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Provides after-office hours support as needed.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge for advising users on appropriate action
- Knowledge in identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention
- Knowledge in providing current system information, changes and updates
- Knowledge in customer handling and building relationship.
- Knowledge of techniques used in design applications.
12 years of job-related experience and 3 years of experience in similar positions.
Mandatory experience in SAP and Manage Engine Service Desk platform.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.