About the job
Overview of the role:
To complain Deposits of Cash & Cheque into Bank and to collect cheque from Banks/Customers
What you will do:
- Adhere to Collection Procedures while protecting the interest and reputation of the organization at all times.
- Daily Cash and cheque deposits from Trade and IHF
- Submission of Bank documents for Bank LPO’s.
- Submission of documents to Finance companies
- Submission and collection of Trade finance related documents i.e. LC, SBLC, Bank Guarantee etc.,
- Collection of Petty cash cheque & Automall cash collection from Bank
- Support the team if any banking-related issues i.e. Card machines, wrong deposits etc.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum (2) years’ experience in banking relations
- Good communication skills
- Arabic speaker
About the Team:
The role will report to the Accountant and you will be working in a very busy environment.
What equips you for the role:
- Strong interpersonal facilitation and presentation skills
- PC proficiency
- Understanding/Knowledge of a competitor
- Previous automotive experience preferred
- Languages: Fluent English – Arabic