About the job
Primary purpose of job
Perform and evaluate QatarEnergy Vendor Compliance Screening business model pertaining to third-party vendor’s pre and post-procurement activities. Ensure effective embedding of policies and procedures which supports applicable regulatory requirements domestically and internationally.
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience, including in compliance and/or governance fields, or legal, auditing, or internal control functions.
- Proven track record in third-party Vendor Compliance with a global perspective.
- Ability to work independently, perform and collaborate in a complex cross-functional business environment.
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to assimilate complex compliance and governance matters and to provide practical advice to stakeholders.
- Effective communication, leadership and team-building skills commensurate with the principal accountabilities of the position.
- Advanced computer literacy, expertise and skills in word and data/information processing, incl. MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Highly motivated, proactive, organized, and self-disciplined.
- University Degree in an appropriate discipline such as Law, Business, Audit and Compliance.
- Postgraduate qualifications in one of the following disciplines: legal/audit/management/ business/ compliance is advantageous.