About the job
As the Country Leader of Regional Solutions & Services (RSS) for Qatar, you will lead a team of average 50 professionals and deliver a broad range of Smart Buildings solutions and Services, Energy performance and Digital Building solutions to our customers. You will be reporting to the Smart Infrastructure Head for Qatar. Your success will have a positive, direct impact on the bottom line of Siemens SI.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
We have more than 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own backyard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovative technologies that make the world a better place? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this opportunity? If so, then we’d like to meet you!
We are currently searching for an experienced Head to lead, manage, and oversee the business strategy, sales, and operational activities for our Qatar Regional Solutions & Services business (RSS)The Head deploys and motivates a staff of Sales, PreSales, Design, Engineering, and commissioning, to deliver solutions and services activities, and assures, that country employees appropriately maximize available resources, such as Business Admin, HR, Legal, Procurement, EHS, and Field Operations Standards / Sales Standards / Business Excellence.
- Collaborates with Region Management regarding local strategies, plans, performance, and other pertinent conditions.
- Leads the implementation of Smart Infrastructure strategy in the markets he/she is responsible for.
- Handles implementation of Business Target Agreements at a country level.
- Runs workforce utilization planning for sales, service operations and support functions to ensure effective staffing for current and future business needs.
- Develops and maintains personal contact with new and current major customers to maximize opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction and provide support for current and future projects or service contracts.
- Foster profitable growth through the definition and implementation of team-selling strategies that expand SI business with existing customers and/or penetrate new accounts
- Safeguards compliance with all federal and local rules and regulations applicable to the geographic area as well as all company policies and procedures. Support compliance protocol under the SI Compliance Officer
- Represents Siemens Smart Infrastructure business to customers in the communities we do business, and to other forward-thinking leaders / market influencers in this region
- The Head will work with other SI Business Units in order to provide comprehensive customer solutions across Siemens’ products and services.
- P&L responsibility with demonstrated results in delivering performance to budget