About the job
We require a vascular Surgeon in a very well-known hospital in Qatar.
- excellent communication skills to manage a wide range of relationships with colleagues, and patients and their families
- emotional resilience, a calm temperament and the ability to work well under pressure
- teamwork and the capacity to lead multidisciplinary teams
- problem-solving and diagnostic skills
- outstanding organisational ability and effective decision-making skills
- first-class time and resource management for the benefit of patients
- a high degree of manual dexterity
- superb hand-eye co-ordination, excellent vision, and visuospatial awareness
- physical stamina to cope with the demands of surgery
Vascular Surgeon Responsibilities
- Evaluating patient histories and scheduling consultations prior to surgeries.
- Liaising with other physicians and performing the relevant tests before the surgery.
- Treating conditions related to the veins, arteries, and other blood vessels.
- Performing surgeries to repair veins and arteries and to treat other vascular trauma.
- Consulting with physicians and referring patients to other specialists if required.
- Determining all risks associated with the surgery and clearly outlining them for the patient.
- Addressing all patient concerns and answering their questions as accurately as possible.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in vascular surgery as well as the broader medical field.
- Scheduling follow-ups to monitor patients’ well-being and to advise them on suitable aftercare measures and medication they might require.
- Building relationships with patients and providing support to their families wherever possible.
- 3+ years experience
- MBBS or equivalent
- License of the current country of practice.
Riyal 45000 – Riyal 80000 + benefits.