About the job
About The Role
As a Senior Customer Service Agent, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Offers passengers the highest level of services, keeping in line with the seamless and convenient world-class experience we want to deliver to all customers and the role is for outgoing and detail-oriented personalities who are passionate about service delivery. The main duties are but not limited to; answering customer queries, giving directions, proactively look for possible improvements and conveying a positive image of the airport.
- Assist the Customer Service Supervisor by providing the necessary data to fill the shift report
- Ensure the efficient customers flow through the Terminal in compliance with the agreed standards and procedures.
- Supports stakeholders and business partners to ensure their business runs effectively in order to provide customers a comfortable experience.
- Proactively seeks out Terminal pressure points and prioritizes and directs resources accordingly.
- Provides clear and constant feedback to the Terminal Duty managers in the event of any disruption or facilities problem.
- Maintains a concise, clear and factual shift report to be transmitted to enable handover and task follow-up.
- High school qualification with minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with a minimum 1 year of job-related experience
- Ability to produce accurate work under light timescales.
- Attention to detail with ability to focus on customer service related subjects
- Good analytical skills combined with a solution oriented approach
- Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manager workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Fluent in English and/or Arabic