About the job
Qatar Airways provides guaranteed employment to selected high-caliber students from all nationalities to become future pilots of Qatar Airways upon successful completion of the Self-Funded Qatar Airways Multi-Crew Pilot License Programme. Successful Cadet Pilots will graduate with a Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) and a Bachelor’s degree in Aviation.
- Must be aged between 18 and 26 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
- Must have completed Secondary School Education from Science Stream (Mathematics and Physics).
- Must have a minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 overall and no less than 6.0 in each component (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking).
- Must pass all assessments.
- Must pass the Qatar Airways interview.
- Must be able to obtain a QCAA Class 1 Medical certificate.
- Must be able to obtain official police clearance from home country.