About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu we believe that through technology anything is possible.
Our vision is to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through our innovative technology. We are leaders in the field with ambition in what we do and how we impact. We empower our team to create without limit and think BIG! At Snoonu we believe that everyone’s contributions are important, we coach, we listen and we act. Our culture is boundless and equipped to hit the ground running at any given time.
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, surpassing norms and uplifting communities, creating opportunities, and doing it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs, and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This Is How We Make a Difference, We
- Be customer obsessed – Focus on the customer and all else will follow
- Act with Integrity – Do well by doing good
- Be Curious and Creative – Be curious and keep the cat alive (a joking way from proverb “curiosity kills the cat”)
- Lead by Example & take Ownership – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Hustle & Deliver Results! – You can do more by doing less, better and faster
- It’s all about people – Be a Team player
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is To
- Own key, high-impact Operations’ domains and multiple stakeholders
- Extract, deep-dive into, & manipulate large sets of data to provide insights to change the course of the organization
- Use your problem-solving and critical thinking skills to identify trends, conduct root cause analyses, and generate high-impact, ad-hoc analyses
- Develop and maintain reports/dashboards that give key insights to users across Snoonu.
- Develop detailed targets, forecasts and business models so that Operations’ excellency is achieved
Do you have some of these?:
- More than 4 years of related work experience is desirable, especially in analytical fields like data science or data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university in a quantitative subject – a background in business intelligence, data science, mathematics, economics, statistics or computer science preferred
- Strong numerical and reasoning skills are important
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in SQL are essential
- Go-getter attitude, willing to immerse themselves in the business, with a proactive approach to getting things done – results-oriented, detail-oriented and self-driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to successfully negotiate with different stakeholders across the organization
- Experience working with Python will be a plus