About the job
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client in Qatar is looking to hire Operations and Control Engineer (Systems Engineer).
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Education qualification obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia. Holder of Chartered Membership in relevant discipline (e.g. Engineering) would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience preferably in water/wastewater management industry.
- Experience in Monitor, support and evolve the SCADA System in the Drainage Network Management Systems (DNMS). Experience of working in a multidisciplinary Organisation preferably in the Middle East. Extensive knowledge of leading practices in drainage networks operations and maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge of DNMS systems, root cause analysis. Knowledge of Sewer and TSE networks including pump stations and treatment facilities.
- The Systems Engineer is responsible to monitor the performance of the SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Master Station System and where necessary initiate oversee corrective actions to ensure 24/7 availability of the system.
Deadline: 12th December, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.