About the job
About The Role
As a Commercial Analytics Officer, you are responsible for the data, reporting, and analysis requirements of the Loyalty and broader Commercial Department.
This role will include the preparation and delivery of data, development and deployment of scalable and drillable reports and visualizations, adhoc analysis and in-depth analysis particularly using Commercial data. This role will also provide customer data insights actionable at each customer touchpoint to visualize the customer value drivers.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Develop detailed business acumen of the internal client being serviced along with operational knowledge and understanding to be able to support them better.
- Identify data-driven opportunities to drive business value through actionable insights, and engage in conversations with multiple stakeholders
- Develop a quick understanding of the client’s requirements and the agility to act on them in a valuable and practical, yet realistic approach.
- Develop and deliver as requested, or initiate the development of, KPI measurement, dashboard, and regular reports with observations, analysis, key findings and recommendations that will help the department in understanding its business and operationalizing action plans for improvements.
- Participate in the development of Commercial reports to understand the customers and markets of Qatar Airways, particularly using the Commercial databases.
- Work with IT, the team and the clients to improve data quality, data collection mechanisms, and data usage (collection, preparation, processing, and analysis) efficiency.
We are looking for passionate and experienced data analytics professional to join the Digital-Commercial team to report and analyze requirements of the Loyalty and broader Commercial Department.
A Successful Candidate Will Have
A bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 -4 years of experience of providing reporting and analytical support. Additionally, below experience will also be essential to progress forward
- Possess strong SQL and database querying knowledge
- Possess strong visualization development skills in Tableau and Power BI.
- Possess experience providing customer data insights actionable at each customer touchpoint to visualize the customer value drivers.
- Possess experience of development and deployment of scalable and drillable reports and visualizations, adhoc analysis and in-depth analysis particularly using Commercial data/complete customer data.
- Possess experience in Tag Management Solutions such as GTM or Adobe Launch.
- Possess skills in data extraction, transformation and visual analytics
- Expert user of MS Excel.
- Possess specialist skills in different analytical and visualization systems and tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SAS, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SAP BOBJ, etc
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is an advantage
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Possess strong customer service and problem solving skills.