About the job
About Your Job
You will be responsible for the maintenance and support of Qatar Airways IT Network & Security infrastructure services. Ensure the Network infrastructure systems are designed and configured in compliance with Corporate IT standards. The successful candidate will carry out technical management, administrative tasks and other proactive actions in ensuring the Network & Security infrastructure is reliable, uninterrupted and secured.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Responsible for wired and wireless Network Infrastructure design, validation and implementation.
- Responsible for Cloud Networking (Azure and Google) design, validation and implementation.
- Azure Networking solution implementations, VNET, NSG, Hub and Spoke, Express route VPN’s and UDR.
- Azure Security solution Implementation such as NSG and NVA Firewalls.
- Perform advanced level of troubleshooting on issues related to on-prem and Cloud Networking infrastructure.
- Perform advanced level troubleshooting on issues related to Site-to-Site VPN, Firewalls mentioned above, Bandwidth management solutions, Load balancers, and network infrastructure.
- Deploying, configuring, managing and troubleshooting different security NVA solution deployed in Azure like FortiGate, Palo Alto, F5 and Broadcom secure web gateways.
- Support the 24×7 operations and provide technical support for the Network & Security Infrastructure by attending to the Incidents, problems as well as performing system administrative activities.
- Provide root cause analysis report with permanent resolution/workaround for high severity incidents within defined SLA
- Ensure preventive maintenance are conducted by the vendor at regular intervals and document reports for future reference
- Maintaining technical documentation including SOP, Administration and configuration documents.
- Ensure all established IT infrastructure library (ITIL) processes and procedures are implemented and adhered for standardized Services and support across IT platforms, to enhance and improve IT service provisions, stability and predictability.
- Provide technical consultation and guidance to peers, other technical teams, and application development/ support team.
- Well knowledge/experience on routing and switching (L2/L3).
- Well knowledge/experience on the network routing protocols (OSPF, BGP etc.)
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring, and analysis
- Expert level knowledge & experience on F5 products (LTM, APM, DNS)
- Expert level knowledge & experience on enterprise secure web gateway solutions (Broadcom ASG & Zscaler).
- Expert level knowledge & experience on different firewall products like Cisco (ASA, FTD), Checkpoint, FortiGate, Palo Alto and Barracuda
- Had experience from Enterprise and Data center class networks and operations.
- Good understanding on Cisco ACI Solution
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computers/ Communications/ Electronics
- Certifications in Azure Networking, CCIE Routing & Switching, CCNP Enterprise, Bluecoat BCCPA, CCSA, Fortinet NSE 4, Palo Alto PCNSA will be added advantage
- Minimum 5 to 7+ years of job-relevant experience required
- Strong hands on experience on Azure Networking and Working experience in deploying and managing Azure network services.
- Strong hands-on experience on Broadcom ASG, Cisco, Checkpoint, FortiGate, Palo Alto and Barracuda Firewalls.
- Working experience in deploying and managing large enterprise network & security infrastructure.
- ITILv3 certification preferred