About the job
About The Role
In this exciting role, you will be responsible to coordinate and liaise for optimum office space management related to Qatar Airways commercial facilities that includes office desk, meeting rooms, training rooms and other facilities. Duties include consulting / discussing with your line manager to capture requirement, propose solution, preferences and other factors which contribute to effective Commercial space management.
- Liaise with POCs or representatives of various internal and external departments to determine office space requirements.
- Comprehend the existing commercial space setup and coordinate with Business Support teams for furniture requirements.
- Inspect/visit location to ensure the planned layouts are implemented and followed and discrepancies are reported.
- Assist design engineers in proposing new layouts and/or modify existing layouts to achieve optimum space utilization.
- Book the office spaces such as desks, cabins, meeting rooms etc. for the existing as well new staff in the booking management system.
- Prepare various office space occupancy related reports reflecting current status.
- Assist in archiving of project documentation & drawings including but not limited to incoming information and outgoing information, as built Drawings, Authority approved drawings. Maintain an up to date and comprehensive records of the works.
- Provide information and administrative support not limited to office space planning and utilization, fault tickets and service requests tracking.
- Participate in data collection, data entry and report generation on various departmental related activities as needed.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Report to line manager/supervisor for any escalations and issues.
- Shall be a graduate with relevant vocational, tertiary or trade qualification.
- Should have experience in using Auto-Cad and MS-Office
- Experienced – minimum 2 years of job-related experience required
- Should have worked in a multicultural environment
- 1-2 Gulf experience is preferred but not mandatory
Job Specific Skills:
- Should have had experience in coordination
- Should possess excellent Communication skills
- Should be poised, diplomatic and team player
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Business Correspondence skills especially in English is a must
- Advanced Excel Skills