About the job
The Cadet Pilot Programme aims to develop selected high calibre students into future professional airline pilots who will play a pivotal role towards the growth of Qatar’s ﬂagship Airline. Successful Cadet Pilots will graduate with a Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) and a Bachelor’s degree in Aviation.
The Programme’s Benefits Include
- Full support for tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend while in college.
- Medical insurance.
- Must be Qatari National or have a Qatari Mother.
- Must be aged between 18 and 26 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
- Must have a Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Qatar Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 75% or higher (Science Stream).
- Must have a minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 4.5 overall and no less than 4.5 in any individual area (Reading, Writing, Listening and speaking).
- Must pass all assessment tests of Qatar Airways.
- Must pass the Qatar Airways interview.
- Must be able to obtain a QCAA class 1 medical certificate.
- Must be able to obtain CEID clearance.
- Graduated High School male students must have completed mandatory National Service. Students who are exempted from National Service must provide proof of exemption.