About the job
This person is a point of contact for all things social, including Online Reputation Management, content, strategy, and the daily upkeep of active social channels.
What will I be doing?
- Setting up and managing the Hotel’s social media accounts and online platforms
- Drafting posts & strategies to optimize reputation, brand awareness and customer engagement
- Posting and interacting with customers and stakeholders through the Hotel’s online platforms
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and recommending changes that are relevant to the Hotel’s marketing activations
- Strategizing & executing digital campaigns to generate leads in line with commercial objectives; evaluating performance & recommending improvements
- Executing social media strategies following Brand & Hotel guidelines on crisis communication, annoucements & social media recommendations
- Following enterprise and brand guidelines and best practices to optimize your social media presence, while paying close attention to legal guidelines
What are we looking for?
A Social Media Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent communication & IT skills
- Results oriented & proactive
- Creative and dynamic mindset
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience managing social media & online reputation for an International Luxury brand
- Arabic language (written, read, spoken)