About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences at The Pearl – Qatar is looking for Reservations Agents who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Core Agent have the opportunity to shape guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned hotels. This position reports to the Core Manager.
- Reservations Agent is responsible for: selling the hotel and providing information to prospective guests, capturing sales from the incoming calls and coordinating details of reservations for all Hotel Rooms, Spa, Restaurant/Bar, Room Service.
- Ensure our guests are well looked after from the start
- Ensure that all communication channels operate flawlessly, including the hotel’s phone and paging system
- Provide general information about the hotel and assist callers as well as respond to emergencies by connecting to the appropriate individuals by phone or radio
- Make recommendations to accommodate guests’ preferences and dietary restrictions
- Due to the central core nature of this position, the Core Agent also acts as the friendly and courteous voice of the operator.
- The Core Agent is an authority on all restaurant food menus, alternative cuisine and all beverage lists.
- The Core Agent oversees the entire sequence of service ensuring guest room accommodations, spa appointments and restaurant reservations, are correctly processed and carried out within the stated delivery time according to Four Seasons Standards.
- The Core Agent will always offer professional and friendly service while multitasking, problem solving, and ensuring all of the guest’s needs are met.
- The Core Agent will be a willing team player, comfortable with computer systems as well as communicating over the telephone.
- The Core Agent will maintain excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills and will maintain a clear and pleasant voice along with a positive attitude
- Listen to guest complaints and handle those complaints graciously while actively and creatively finding solutions for the guests. Ability to identify when unable to assist guest and communicate with management in a timely manner to ensure the guest’s complaint can be addressed as soon as possible.
- Communicate with all departments as needed over multiple platforms including Teams, HotSOS, Vocera, email, radio and in person to ensure all specific requests and demands are met quickly and accurately.
- Communicate with guests on multiple platforms, including FS Messenger, phone, email and in-person.
- Work closely with the Concierge staff to coordinate guest requests and activities.
- Ability to work entire shifts supporting other departments including Front Desk, Guest Services, and Concierge.
- Handle hotel emergency procedures and situations with maturity and professionalism.
- Perform tasks and projects as delegated by the Core Supervisor, Core Manager, Front Desk Assistant Manager, Front Desk Manager, Chef Concierge, Front Office Manager, Front Office Supervisor or Rooms Division Manager.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Degree Holder, preferably in hotel & tourism management
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent command of English, and Arabic is an advantage
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high-quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The hotel will apply for work authorization for a successful candidate.