About the job
As a member of the Finance Department, the Finance Manager will report to the Director – Finance. The job involves analyzing financial information and preparation of financial reports for the Hospital and ensuring adherence/compliance to Elegancia healthcare Policies and Procedures.
- Overall responsibility of the Finance Department (transactional Finance).
- Provide support to all finance sections.
- Ensures business processes, administration, and financial management.
- Maintains accounting system.
- Leads planning and forecasting activities with business partners to achieve business and company goals.
- Reviews financial reports.
- Prepares financial forecasts.
- Monitors financial details to ensure legal compliance.
- Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
- Assists management to make financial decisions.
- Supervises employees.
- Investigates means to improve profitability.
- Reviews and processes payments of the company.
- Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
- Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
- Ensure compliance/adherence to the Hospital’s and Finance Department Policies and Procedures, Code of Ethics and report any deviations/noncompliance.
- Professional Qualification CIMA or ACCA with management accounting experience of 7 to 10 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast–paced, demanding work environment.
- Be professional and courteous. Advanced