About the job
Architectural engineer with a minimum of 10+ years mixed experiences in construction supervision, and experiences in the delivery of large residential, commercial & educational developments.
- · Strong Knowledge and understanding of local authorities, QCDD & Kahramaa regulations and guidelines.
- Monitor quality of work and safety at site including health and environmental issues and ensuring compliance with safety and health risk assessments.
- Attending a regular basis inspection to ensure general compliance work on site against approved authority drawings and specifications aligned with city regulations/guidelines and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Prepare surveillance reports and non-conformance reports in view of periodic inspections.
- Carry out site inspections for the BCC submittals that includes the verification of the submitted as-built markup drawings in compliance with the works as per site condition.
- To review the compliance of the as-built markup drawings post site inspection against approved authority drawings.
- To operate and be able to work with MME system for building completion certificates applications as required and necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc.) In Architecture Engineering.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in construction supervision, and experiences in the delivery of large residential, commercial & educational developments.
- Must be MME registered if in Qatar
- Extensive Knowledge and understanding of local authority, QCDD & Kahramaa regulations and guidelines.
- Extensive knowledge of Cad software and other PC software typically associated with engineering is required.
- Leadership skills and Excellent technical capabilities.
- Sound understanding in facility management and key success factors.
- Ability to liaise, influence, challenge and interact effectively with other Senior engineers and departments.
- Attention to detail, perseverance, and proactive approach to work.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of Architectural Design.
- Good knowledge of Architectural guidelines and building regulation.
- Excellent teamwork ability to operate in variety of field and office conditions, working in cross cultural settings
- Excellent skills in consultation, networking, and communication.
- Effective organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Arabic speaker preferred