About the job
The operational Risk Analyst is responsible for providing assistance to the Department Head in the overall management and implementation of the Bank’s Operational Risk functions as follows:
- Risk & Control Assessment – ensure that all identified operational risks of each business and functional group are mitigated by adequate controls through proper risk assessment methodologies.
- Key Risk Indicators (KRI) – ensure that key risk areas are properly identified, monitored and escalated to Senior Management on a timely manner.
- Operational Loss Database & Reporting – maintain the Bank’s operational loss events database, recommend process improvements and escalate to Senior Management on a timely manner.
- New Products, Policies and Procedures Approval – participate in the review and approval process by identifying control weaknesses or process gaps and providing meaningful recommendations and corrective measures in any new product or policies and procedures proposal.
- Outsourcing – ensure implementation and compliance with the Bank’s policy on outsourcing as well as evaluate the risks in current and future outsourcing projects.
- Business Continuity Management (BCM) – establish BCP policy and procedure and ensure compliance thereon.
- Core Banking System Administration – includes creation/modification of user’s system profile, creation of temporary password & allocation of access rights and reports in accordance with core banking system access policies and procedures.