About the job
- Ensures that the restaurant is clean and that proper hygiene and sanitation is observed at all times in compliance with governmental rules and regulations
- Manages the day-to-day operation of the restaurant and communicates to the Assist restaurant Manager any decision taken which did not require his action and any other relevant information.
- Interacts and builds relationships with the restaurant clientele
- Oversee the quality and safety of food served to visitors and customers according to food standards. Inspects dining tables and work areas for cleanliness.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or any related field Years of Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience