About the job
Key Roles And Responsibilities
As a Manager/Senior Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- To manage a wide variety of projects including but not limited to: Transformation Projects, IT Implementations, Business Process Re-engineering, Feasibility Studies etc
- Continuously expand on knowledge of the Middle East business environment and work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, effectively manage the functional and technical team, and support functional tracks of the assessments and relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Manage and participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and leadership skills to engage with diverse stakeholders
- Must have 8+ years of prior consultancy experience in Big Four, BCG, Mckinsey, Accenture, etc
- Familiarity with best practices in PMO structures and operating models
- Understanding of IT and Digital platforms such as ERP, RPA, Enterprise Performance Management, and other solutions
- Should have worked on IT strategy, Operating model, technology selection, and similar projects
- Strong ability to lead sales and manage delivery
- Experience in the Middle East region is an asset. Knowledge of the Qatar market is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Knowing Arabic is a plus