About the job
The eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible, for assisting the Director of Marketing with all marketing planning & execution strategies through owners and third-party electronic channels & social media (including but not limited to: multi-lingual global sites, OTAs, meta search sites, search engines, and other vehicles). This role will work to increase revenue, grow market share and create a compelling experience that steers customers towards booking on our direct online property channels.
What will I be doing?
Oversees all eCommerce & Digital Marketing marketing planning & execution strategies for the hotel. Responsible for the development, management, and execution of all aspects of the eCommerce & Digital strategies (including Marketing Budgets, Social Media, Websites, Digital Advertising, etc.) that engages current and would-be customers with targeted messaging that’s relevant, on-brand, and genuinely engaging; in order to achieve budget, increase revenues, and market share targets.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develops strategic digital marketing & eCommerce plans and establishes annual budgets along with DOM & CD. Marketing plans will be annual, monthly and by segment of deployment inclusive of cost, deployment strategies through the review of competitive data, demand analysis and market mix management.
- Creates, manages and implements digital plans and programs, both short and long term, to increase revenues, awareness, and expansion of property services. Works with on-property and regional teams to build awareness and execute campaigns throughout media & digital platforms.
- Leads external suppliers on the execution of digital, SEO & eCommerce plans to drive commercial performance, alignment with objectives of the business accross all departments
- Manages strategic direction on digital & eCommerce related areas.
- Monitors SEO, identifies opportunities and is responsible for development of strategy
- Manages Social Media platforms, reputation & campaigns
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback; effectively responds to and handles guest communication accross platforms.
- Participates in the development of content strategy, websites, visual assets and arranges photo & video shoots as needed/appropriate.
What are we looking for?
Innovative, action oriented individual able to identify and implement results-oriented eCommerce & digital strategies for the hotel. It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the local market
- Experience in pre-opening of a luxury brand within the hospitality industry
- Arabic language