About the job
Our growing and innovative company is looking for a Real Estate Coordinator. Please review the responsibilities and qualifications listed. If you believe you are qualified for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
• Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
• Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining the advantages of location and services, and showing units.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, and planning renovations.
• Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
Prepare and update property management reports on a periodic basis.
• 5 years of experience is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to grasp extensive knowledge while dealing with a variety of people.
• Strong ability and desire to take initiative with assignments and work through ambiguity.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or team members.
• Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to interact effectively with team members.
• Good organization and follow-up skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Exceptional time management skills with a keen capability to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Indians, Europeans, Arabs, Sri Lankans, and Filipinos are encouraged to apply.