About the job
Responsible for procurement of visas, renewals, medicals, and other governmental permits and licenses.
What will I be doing?
Coordinate with the business and provide support around all areas of government relations including processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registration etc that are crucial for the business. Coordinate with the business and provide support around all areas of government relations including processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registration, etc that are crucial for the business.
- Responsible for all applications of visas and cancellations and deal directly with the immigration department for visa matters for team members, management and their families.
- Maintain good relations and visits to the owning company, immigration, health department, ministry of information, traffic police as well as all government departments and ministries
- Provides assistance on police and court cases, immigration and labour issues and other related matters
- Keep records of passports and visa expiry dates, inform team members in advance of passport expiry dates and extend/renew visas prior to expiry dates
- Provides assistance on police and court cases, immigration and labour issues and other related matters.
- Provides assistance in obtaining visas for travelling key personnel.
In addition to the performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Ensure the safekeeping of all team members passports
- Ensures that all food handlers are having occupational health cards and ensures that expiring cards are renewed on time
- Maintain and update the police report in the system
- Carry out the fire, safety and evacuation procedures as required by the hotel fire policy
- Comply with hotel standards in relation to hygiene and personal presentation
- Any other tasks assigned by General Manager or Director, Human Resources
What are we looking for?
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable adjustments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively deal with a variety of audience, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong computer literacy including knowledge of Windows XP and Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word