About the job
About the role
As a UX Design Specialist you are responsible for creating user flows, customer journey maps, wire frames, mock ups and prototypes based on user research and customer feedback. Responsible for designing the overall functionality of products on qatarairways.com and the Qatar Airways mobile app, ensuring a smooth, frictionless user experience, while iterating on designs based on user-testing.
- Facilitate business vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wire frames, user stories, user journeys, and mock ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and friction points, and devise solutions while taking into consideration technical recommendations for front-end and back-end developments.
- Take a user-centered design approach to design, and make data-driven decisions related to core and new features – present these decisions to different stakeholders when required.
- Empathize with the user and advocate for their experience through creating journey maps that balance their needs with business requirements.
- Participate in ideation and conceptual development of new products and features, within an interdisciplinary team that includes creative and market leads, product managers, and developers.
- Collaborate with the user research and testing teams to develop tests to measure the success of new developments with quantifiable metrics, and understand user behaviour.
- Collaborate with UX Leads in IT to bring synergies and standardize tools and solutions across the company.
- Work with product managers to translate concepts and requirements into user flows, wire frames, mock ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Enablement Team.
- A bachelor’s degree qualification.
- 4+ years of f job-related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in UX Design, Interaction Design or Product Design.
- Expertise in standard UX tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Miro, Mural and User testing tools.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating compelling design solutions for end-to-end experiences.
- Ability to work extensively with cross-fucntional teams.
- Excellent written and spoken English.