About the job
About the role:
As a Technical Officer – Airfield Civil Infrastructure, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- You will supervise, manage and lead a team of Airfield Supervisors & Senior Technicians to coordinate all airfield maintenance activities to meet the operational requirements and quality goals set by HIA FM Management. Assist to facilitate all purchasing small and medium requirements of all HIA departments, within the stipulated time frame
- You will prepare tender document including scope of works, drawings and Bill of Quantities etc. for improvement projects to facilitate tendering process as per company policies. Managing and optimizing supplier performance, including continuous improvement, innovations, obsolescence, and reduction in total cost of ownership.
- You will plan and implement preventive maintenance schedule for the corresponding year to achieve KPI as per company policies.
- You will review and approve LOA/ work Permits to ensure site works are regulated and carried out with minimum disruptions to operation ensuring safety standards are met as per company policies.
- You will prepare SOPs, method statements & risk assessments for the works as per the required standards to ensure safety as per company policies.
- You will perform periodic inspections of airfield maintenance and ensure quality standards are met to generate daily/weekly management reports as per standards.
- You will ensure existing maintenance practices followed are as per ICAO SARPs standards by updating required reports as and when needed to meet recommended practices.
- To maintain required runway friction value as per the ICAO standards by performing rubber removal on periodic basis without any disruption to the operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- Awareness of airport operational constraints
- Well versed with all airfield safety regulations and requirements
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.