About the job
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer minimum 3-4 years of experience.
To be able to provide enterprise-level assistance to our Employees who work in our companies that belong to the main group.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration in different locations belonging to our UBD QATAR group
- Ask Employees targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk to Staff through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to Employees
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with Employees to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with Employees
- Know how to maintain the ERP “ Tally, Odoo “, Focus software, Server, CCTV “ Matrix ”, POS “ RM,” and Finger attendance machine.
- Weekly backup for the server
- Weekly check for the CCTV
- Exporting reports from the POS and the finger machine attendance.
- Social media access
- Google and outlook access
- IT assets management
- Helping the accounts team on generating the bills
- Maintaining the websites using the technology “ Word Press. “
- Maintaining the Hosting using“ NameCheap. “
- Ooredoo and Vodafone Portal for generating bills
- Preparing letters for the management
- Installation POS, PC, CCTV and Finger attendance
Requirements and skills :
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Trello, Slack, Microsoft teams, and FreshDesk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- Good knowledge of working with ERP “ Tally, Odoo “, Focus software, Server, CCTV “ Matrix ”, POS “ RM,”, MS office 365, and Finger attendance machine.