About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu we believe that through technology anything is possible.
Our vision is to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through our innovative technology. We are leaders in the field with ambition in what we do and how we impact. We empower our team to create without limit and think BIG! At Snoonu we believe that everyone’s contributions are important, we coach, we listen and we act. Our culture is boundless and equipped to hit the ground running at any given time.
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, to surpass norms and uplift communities, to create opportunities, and to do it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs, and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This Is How We Make a Difference, We
- Change the game through innovation – We are thought leaders in all our actions. We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring lasting positive impact.
- Act with integrity – We are honest, ethical, and trustworthy in everything we do.
- Fly, fail, fly – We embrace and learn from mistakes, and bounce back stronger.
- Lead by example – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Support good vibes only!
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is To
- Support the operations team with data analysis and reporting
- Build reports to support decision making
- Analyze data in order to find growth opportunities
- Data mining
- Dashboard building
Do you have some of these?:
- 2-3 years of experience in eCommerce, Internet, FMCG, Retail, Food Delivery, SaaS or Management Consulting
- The above experience should be in operations, data analysis or business intelligence roles
- Well versed in data analysis and reporting
- Comfortable working in a non-structured environment
- Sharp organizational skills and time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent usage of productivity suites (Microsoft Office, GSheets, etc)
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in management, economics, finance, marketing, IT or similar
- English proficiency