About the job
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Recruiting experience, preferably in professional services; graduate recruitment experience is a plus
- Experience with project and change management is preferred
- Strong personal presence and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with partners, professional development managers, recruiting managers, and recruiters with ease
- Outstanding record of professional judgment and conduct
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills; detail-oriented and resourceful
- Self-starter with a high-energy demeanor and a deep commitment to the mission of recruiting distinctive talent to the firm
- Candidate must be resident in Doha, Qatar
- Fluent in English
What You’ll Do
In this intern role, you will support recruiting for our Senior Hire team recruiting across all levels including practice recruiting for the Middle East Office. You will support day-to-day recruiting operations including attraction, assessment days and reporting.
You will plan, coordinate, and execute all stages of the recruitment process. Your role will require you to work closely with recruiters on recruiting operational excellence, such as targeted attraction, pipeline management, assessment calibration and cultivation.
You will also be responsible for developing and running regional communications and engagement strategies (e.g., social media promo campaigns, referral campaigns, etc.), and you will collaborate with recruiting teams to develop comprehensive search strategies. To connect with this highly sought out talent pool, you will need to utilize networking conferences, McKinsey events, job boards, research, and other creative recruiting solutions.
This is a full-time internship with a 6-month contract.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be based in our Doha office as an integral member of our Middle East recruiting team.