About the job
We are currently supporting a prestigious Qatar-based oil and gas company in their search for their next Head of Performance and planning.
This is a permanent staff position that will be based in Doha, Qatar.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for the implementation, management, and further development of their Enterprise Performance Management process, and coordination of a unified annual planning process and short-term operational targets.
You will also provide regular reports on performance against targets, coordinate the evaluation of performance trends and the develop performance improvement initiatives.
Requirements and Expectations:
- 15+ years of professional experience including a corporate role in oil or gas, or a related process industry (refining, petrochemicals, chemicals), with direct experience in performance management in an IOC.
- Strong understanding of the oil & gas value chain, exposure to a wide range of operational situations and a deep understanding of value drivers and performance targets across the value chain.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build alignment across a diverse group of stakeholders and lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present complex concepts to key senior stakeholders in a confident and credible manner.
- Hands-on experience in the design, implementation, and management of corporate planning processes.
- University degree in a scientific, engineering, or economic/financial subject preferably at post-graduate level and/or with a relevant internationally recognised professional qualification.