About the job
- Greet and meet visitors with courtesy, directing them to the relevant person / department.
- Efficient and courtesy in handling of telephone calls, ensuring clear verbal communication provide necessary information / guidance to caller and transfer the call to the relevant person or required take clear concise message and pass message in a timely manner.
- Provide general administrative support to members of staff.
- Take details of visitors as they came into the showroom, accurately completing a showroom log, allowing sales consultant to understand the conversion ratio of visitors to sales.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness, ensures customers are taken to the correct office of their appointment and are not roaming corridors alone.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Maintain the cleanliness of reception area.
- Ensure at all times the appropriate corporate image is represented.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports if applicable.
- With the experience in the same field is required
- Excellent customer service skills
Industry: Hospitality management