About the job
The waiter is responsible of taking orders and guiding runner while maintaining quality standards.
- Arrange table set-ups before and after each customer according to the brand’s set standards.
- Present customers upon arrival with the menu, assist in their item selection, take orders and serve food in a timely manner.
- Communicate efficiently with the kitchen staff and barista to guarantee customer satisfaction and liaise with other departments to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Make sure the staff is providing a friendly, professional and timely service at all times and report immediately any discrepancies/customer complaints to the Manager on duty.
- Collect bill payments from customers and hand them over to the cashier.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service in a similar role
- Fluency in English; Arabic is a plus
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Change and Adaptability
- Customer Focus
- Driving and Achieving results
- Initiative Teamwork