About the job
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Handle the reception of purchase requisitions . Analyze all Purchase Requisitions (PR) expressed by Partners’ Entities to ensure that adequate material specification, budget authorizations and relative cost centers have been provided to finalize S.O.W
- Analyze PRs coming from Partners’ Entities and allocation to responsible Procurement Engineers.
- Issue of RFQs/ Call-offs.
- Issue Pos
- Coordinate bidders/ suppliers clarification with relevant Duet.
- Study, compare and evaluate offers to have the most economical and contractual advantageous conditions
- Use Coconut tool for material change requests when required
- Expedite purchase orders until complete reception and payment
- Ensure rapid and correct validation of PO’s
- Follow-up on acknowledgement’s receipt for POs from suppliers
- Follow-up Suppliers’ deliveries in timely manner
- Follow-up of goods receipt until delivery to Company’s warehouse.
- Negotiate and solve all changes leading to amendment from Partners’ Entities or suppliers/contractors
- Clarify discrepancies (NCR) between material received and orders, if any, with suppliers
- Validate invoices in due time. Procurement Engineer expected to proactively resolve disputed invoices, ensure warehouse updates SAP system with goods receipt in due time.
- ensure timely update of POs/ Call-offs (status updates, expediting notes, goods receipt, etc.) in all respective tools (SAP, GEP) and maintain proper archiving on regular basis.
- Ensure the update of the suppliers database and the input of all purchase data in SAP
- BSc Degree in Science or Commercial field or its equivalent
- International Experience Requirement: Yes No
- Professional experience: 8 years’ post-graduate experience in purchasing of goods/services in the Oil & Gas Industry his/her field and the O&G industry.
- Main Personal Abilities: Ability to mentor diverse multi-cultural individuals, shall possess good problem-solving skills, good time management, stakeholders management, able to work in matrix organizationC&P competencies
- Advanced level in procurement of materials/services.
- Good technical knowledge of materials/services in his perimeter
- Good knowledge of the international and local market and able to analyze the market trends
- Good knowledge of C&P tools fundamentals (SAP, GEP, Coconut, etc.)
- CIPS certification is an advantage