About the job
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible to manage deliverables, coordination and integration of authorities and relevant stakeholders to ensure project goals and objectives are met. Supports planning and definition of project goals and devises methods to accomplish them; develops in depth knowledge of client objectives, contract terms and corporate policies.
- Managing and coordination of project stakeholders and authorities to ensure the project goals are met.
- Ability to integrate competing and/or conflicting elements into the planning and execution processes so that project requirements flow smoothly.
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary teams of professionals.
- Monitors and reports to senior management on the progress of all project authority/stakeholder activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
- Participates in weekly Design/Construction Management/stakeholder/authority team meetings to review project status and formulate action items.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural or Engineering and 10+ years of related experience on large scale projects/programs.
- Proficient keyboard skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software is required. Some assignments may require familiarity with EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) and DMCS (Document and Material Control System), or a familiarity with CAD operations.
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team, are prerequisites.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
- Acts as the Company representative with the client, authorities and other relevant stakeholders during the program execution; following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
- Supports establishment of Project Authority & Stakeholder Management Plan, Project Execution Plan, and other documents as required.
- Establishes the program requirements for assigned project areas and is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of Project authorities and stakeholders