About the job
We are seeking retail Sales Associates to aid customers in choosing and purchasing the right skin care products for their specific concerns at our pop-up store.
- Greeting and providing exceptional service to all customers and prospects visiting the shop.
- Clients’ requirements should be heard and understood, and advice should be given based on those needs and wants.
- Provide guidance based on knowledge of the products – including usage, benefits and featured ingredients.
- Maintain relationships with current consumers while attracting and educating new customers.
- Manage the sales process from greeting till transaction process, making sure to apply the proper selling strategies to provide a distinctive shopping experience.
- Assist in achieving the KPIs for the shop and the service.
- Implement all sales-related policies and procedures.
- Implement stock replenishment and refilling on a daily basis.
- Make sure the shop’s merchandising is done according to company standards.
- Perform transaction process in a cash till and other operation tasks.
- To expand your knowledge on various topics such as (skin care product knowledge, sales techniques, etc.) complete training provided by the company.
- The ideal applicant should have at least 2 years of sales experience in a premium setting.
- A dedicated, well-organized team member who is meticulous and focused.
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English (If you can speak Arabic, it is a plus).
- Friendly, polite and confident while also being attentive to customers.
- Basic knowledge in customer service practices and sales techniques.
- Basic administrative and inventory management skills.