About the job
Petroplan is seeking to hire Systems Engineer (Application Support) for one of its clients
Manages applications by performing debugging, remediate cyber security vulnerabilities, maintain, improve, optimize and decommission applications.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Provide support & update on the following application: Laboratory information management system, Asset performance management system, corrosion system & permit to work.
- Preferred knowledge in ASP.NET programming language and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Preferred knowledge of C#/ASP.NET programming language and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Preferred knowledge of VGL programming language.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience with Cloud transformation migrations/projects will be highly desirable.
- Migration & modernize on applications Azure-cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Engineering / Petroleum / Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of progressive and directly related experience