About the job
We are looking for a Marketing Account Manager to join our company. She/he will oversee day to day marketing activities of Bin Yousef’s entities, such as Alford Hughes, Curia Business Group, TWG Tea, BY Cargo, BY Facilities Management, BY Fashion, BY Real Estate, and BY Tourism.
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 4 years’ experience as an account manager or in a similar role. They must have excellent interpersonal communication, stakeholder management, and time management skills. They also need to be a collaborative team player.
- Serve as the key point of contact between the marketing team and their responsible entity, brand, or service.
- Clearly communicate with the responsible entity to stay up to date on their marketing needs.
- Oversee the marketing budget across the brands/services they are responsible for.
- Work with the marketing team to implement marketing plans for each entity, brand or service on a timely basis.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the established KPIs to internal stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure brand compliance across all marketing materials developed.
- Project manage the relevant entity’s requests and ensure the timely delivery of all projects and tasks deliverables.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in an account manager or similar role.
- Experience/background in business administration, marketing and/or strategy is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of different digital marketing tools, design, content writing is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written. Arabic is a plus.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptability, problem-solving skills, and time management.