About the job
Bilingual Senior Content Lead
The Bilingual Senior Content Lead is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the overall university’s marketing content strategy. The candidate is also responsible for managing the marketing editorial team, ensuring content output is consistent and aligned to corporate messaging and SEO standards across all platforms and touchpoints.
- Manage the marketing editorial department
- Manage the institutional content across all touchpoints and platforms including but not limited to website, collaterals, campaigns, etc..
- Develop content strategy for the university’s marketing team
- Create content for advertising and social media campaigns
- Design and implement content for brand awareness
- Manage and ensure quality control across all published content
- Research content trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and enrollment goals
- Aligning content across the university platforms
- Ensuring that SEO content strategies are effectively implemented
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in content management, creation, marketing, communications, or similar
- Management experience in a management position is essential
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media
- Strong editorial and translation experience
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology
- Languages: English & Arabic