About the job
About The Role
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
The Role Includes
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Operations Team in Doha as a Load Master Officer.
- Supervise and be responsible for QR freighter turn-around activities at Outstations for assigned flights.
- Production of Freighter load sheets/ Loading Instruction Report (LIRF) in case of SABLE outage, ensuring flight safety, excellent standard of accuracy, and presentation. Nil safety/Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) failures.
- Be well versed with process of automated system for weight and balance, and assist outstations at times need due to shortage or non-availability of local station staff.
- Monitor Weight and Balance Freighter (WBF) license, validity, and follow renewal/revalidation processes. Ensure all licenses and certifications are valid at all times.
- Travel to freighter destinations in the absence of operational coverage in outstations to release flights. Flexible to travel as and when required to all stations instructed by the superior
- Provides feedback to head office on ramp operations at outstations and all operational short comings with Ground Handling Agents in the network.
- Ensures on time performance (OTP) is maintained in the best level for the assigned turn arounds in coordination with GHA’s and regional departments
- Support Cargo build up process in remote, Charter Flights or offline stations.
- Be the operational point of contact between FCLC and IOC for remote, Charter Flights or offline stations.
- Minimum of a High School Qualification with at least 4 years of job related experience in Airline Cargo or Air Freighter
- OR Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- A load controller with on hand experience in freighter operations
- Specific experience to 777F and B747-8F aircraft
- Command of English language
- A/C Loading and compatibilities
- Computer Literate
- DGR, LAR, IATA Regulations
- Load control course
- Weight and balance / Weight and Balance freighter.